Friday, July 4, 2008

@ the base of KK

Our dear tour guide (XiaoYang) was plucking sabah vege for our dinner.
It was a nice experience for city dwellers like us to see the local farm.
.
.
.
BTW, if anybody wants to go Sabah, I would highly recommend XiaoYang, who was really unique. He would share with us some of the local politics and local information that most guides won't tell you. Like the rooms in Hyatt were reeking with children's urine smell, and his analogy of Anwar's Sodomy Case is - someone who is sick of eating shark fins and would like to try KangKong (local vege) once a while... haha ...
.
.
His contact: +60 198 000 966

Doing some "Bo-Liao" (nonsensical) stuff and playing "Polar Bear".

It was good to be silly and take life easy. It would be hard to see us looking so silly at work, as corporate life just stifles everything.

.

.

.

It was a good time to slow down and enjoy the plants and flowers.

White Flowers...

Pink Flowers...


Droplets of Water...


Morning Glory...


Freedom...

.

.

.

I like my new Nikon D40 camera. The Macro-photos were taken much better than my point-and-shoot camera.

4 comments:

Yingel said...

I like "droplets of water" and "morning glory"

Unknown said...

you bought the d40? congratulations:) I'm happy for you, as I know how much you wanted one!

Boon said...

Hey Viggo,

Yeah... I bought my Nikon D40 finally. After seeing Sandra & yourself playing with your Canon SLR, I was very motivated to get one SLR myself.

I had great fun playing with the camera. =)

May be i should save up and invest some money in good lens.

Unknown said...

Sai Ong, the pic with the water on the leaf is real real nice, like the typical camera ad.