Friday, July 4, 2008

Diving @ KK

I love the wind, the sun and the sea!!!
.
.
.

Getting ready for the plunge
.

.
It was pretty scary for most of us, as...

it was

TC's 2nd dive trip since his first dive in 2003 (5 years ago)

RF's 2nd dive trip since his first dive in 2005 (3 years ago)

My 4th dive trip and my last dive was in 2006 (2 years ago)

PY's 2nd dive trip since her first dive in 2007 (1 year ago)

but it was Val's 3rd dive trips of this year.

So she was refreshing us of the protocol of diving.
.
.

.

It was a OKAY dive.

The water was OKAY
The quality of the sea creatures was OKAY
(Small Stingray, Turtles, Cuttlefish etc..)
.
.
.
In fact, I enjoyed swimming among the light-purple jellyfishes.
The most enjoyable moment during the dive was when I stopped breathing. There was no noise of air bubbles gushing out of my regulator. It was quiet. I was floating in the water. I looked around me, and it was a magical moment.
.
.
.
That was the power of NOW.

No comments: